Corporate Virtual Wine Tasting Experiences
Private Corporate Virtual Wine Tastings Bring People Together
The virtual world is here to stay. Many of us are separated from our colleagues and clients. Are you looking for a fun and educational way to come together? Something more memorable than another Zoom meeting. A private virtual wine tasting experience with Roger and Donna Beery, founders and proprietors of J. Cage Cellars is the answer.
Since J. Cage wines are only available from the winery, your tasting is an exclusive experience. We will work directly with you to customize the wines and itinerary for your event.
Here’s how it works….
- Select from our 3 or 4 bottle Virtual Wine Tasting Sets or together we can customize your tasting with any of our wines. Sets range from $99 to $150 with ground shipping included. During the summer heat we encourage upgrading to overnight cold ship ($30 for 3 bottles) to protect the integrity of the wines.
- Choose a date and time. We normally allow two hours for the tasting but we can tailor the time around your schedule.
- We will hand pack your wine sets and ship them to your recipient list.
- Everyone will receive a personalized tasting menu, suggested charcutière / food pairings and a Zoom Invitation to your tasting.
- At the appointed time, we all will join on the Zoom call for some wine fun and education. You can be in control at the start or we can take it from the beginning.
- Since most guests will be at home, they can relax and enjoy themselves.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ’s
Can I ship wine to multiple locations?
Yes, of course. However, there are a few states that still don’t allow wine shipping. Regrettably, at this time we do not ship to OK, KY, MS, NH, ND, UT (AK & HI Airship only)
Does someone have to be available to accept the wine shipment
YES – Someone 21+ must sign for any alcohol shipment. Tracking numbers will be sent ASAP, prior to the arrival date
How long will it take for the wine to arrive?
Shipping from our Sonoma winery can take anywhere from 3 business days in California to 8 business days on the east coast. Our discounted overnight cold ship options are highly recommended to make certain your wine is received on pristine condition during summer heat. Please allow your wines a few days to rest after traveling.
How long is a tasting?
We customize our tastings for your enjoyment. They can be as short a 45 minutes or as long as a couple of hours. We want your experience to be exactly what you want.
Must we use the J. Cage Zoom account?
Zoom is our virtual partner but we can use your preferred virtual conferencing platform. It is best if we are allowed to screen share so we can post our supporting photos and maps for your guests.
Can we add anything to our wine shipments?
Because wine boxes are rather tight, we can only add small collateral items such as paper advertising, coasters, wine keys, etc. We cannot at this time add food products to our shipments.